Location: 9852 San Circle, Beverly Hills 90210
Asking price: $7.995 million
- Rock star Pink lists Sherman Oaks home for sale again
- Cuba Gooding Jr. sells in Pacific Palisades for $9.8 million
- Record-breaking $102-million L.A. mansion is for lease at $400,000
- Connecticut estate sells for $120 million, a U.S. record
- Beverly House listed for sale at $135 million
- 9852 San Circle, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
Year built: 2014
House size: Seven bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, 9,000 square feet
Lot size: 17,651 square feet
Features: High ceilings, open staircase, bar, den, office, kitchen island with breakfast bar, three indoor fireplaces, fire pit, covered patio, elevator, parking for six cars
About the area: Last year, 369 single-family homes sold in the 90210 ZIP Code at a median price of $3.425 million, according to DataQuick. That was a 13.2% price increase from 2012.
Agents: Joshua Altman, (310) 691-5946, and Matthew J. Altman, (310) 278-3311, both of Hilton & Hyland/Christie’s International Real Estate
To submit a candidate for Home of the Week, send high-resolution color photos via Dropbox.com, permission from the photographer to publish the images and a description of the house to email@example.com.