This 1926 charmer in Studio City comes with quite the backstory. Apparently, it originally belonged to the chairman of Republic Pictures (the B-movie studio put out the John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara classic The Quiet Man and the Wayne flick Sands of Iwo Jima) and “was used to house visiting actors from New York.” Back then, it was known as The Gate House, as the listing copy’s story goes. The property includes the main house and a guesthouse for a total of 3,277 square feet of livable space. The three-bedroom, three-bathroom residence also features exposed beam ceilings, wood floors, wine storage, and a backyard with a fire pit and circular built-in seating surrounding it. The gated property is asking $1.65 million.
0 Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 0 Flares ×